Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is Sharing? Or Staring?


Well so much for getting a good family picture. Adi couldn't stop staring at the guy. She wanted to tug on his beard so bad. Anyway, this was at our ward Christmas party on the 1st. Adi's firt time to see Santa. She did really well. She doesn't have a hard time going to new people, not even weird-old-harry guys. Hmmm. . . should I be worried about this? Nah, I'm sure I'm just being paranoid. We even tried to get a picture of just her and this was the result:

2 comments:

Travis said...

cute! You look really cute Mellisa. We took Paisley to see Santa and she wouldn't even look at him, yeah so much for that picture.
Yeah you better watch that little Addi, we wouldn't want some stranger walking off with her.
Are you ready for Christmas? I am
soooooo ready! I can't wait for Paisley to see her presents and for Travis. I think I got him the best present ever. Its a barbie lamp! (thats code for a U of U blanket!) Just kidding. I will tell you after Christmas! Love the blog posts, keep doing more!
janae
P.S. that costume you made was super cute!

Richard & Analeis said...

You guys are such a cute lil' fam. I cannot believe how big the lil' one is getting! I have yet to meet the cutie. Let us know when you'll be in town.