"We changed the story, we solved the problem, we worked together so hip hip hooray-ay!" . . . Oh! right, sorry! Super Readers is Adi's favorite show on PBS. I find myself singing the theme song ALL the time! Especially when I'm excited about something, so now would be a good time! As I was pulling Adi out of the car I reached to the other side of her carseat, and low & behold, there was my camera!! "Wonderific, how terrific!!" I am still looking for my car keys though.
So keep checking often! I have a camera again, so expect lot's of new pics!!
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats, I don't know what I would do without my camera.
Travis
Paisley loves that show too! She actually learns a lot from it. I look forward to tons of pictures! Travis would kill me if I lost the camera. I think that if I fell while holding the camera, the first thing he would ask is "is the camera alright?"
Janae
Post a Comment