Sunday, March 16, 2008

happy 1st birthday ADIELLE!





I hope you all enjoy this. Just a little something I threw together real quick to celebrate Adi's life so far. Sorry there aren't any pictures from the actual party yet, but they we'll be posted shortly. Thank you so much to our family that came to celebrate with us. Also to those of you that wanted to come and couldn't, we love you and understand that it's the thought that counts. Adi had a blast and ended her day in tears from exhaustion. Happy Birthday ADIELLE!! We love you so much, and are so grateful to share this life with you. Love~ Mom & Dada

2 comments:

Travis said...

Happy Birthday Addi! Your slide show was really cute. She has grown up so much in a year. I am glad she had a fun party, can't wait to hear details and see pictures!
Janae

Richard & Analeis said...

How cute are you? And how cute is the lil' one? When are you coming to the greatest city eva? *holla*