Tuesday, November 18, 2008
My new countdown has started. . .
at
11:03 PM
I get to see William in 31 days!!!! AND- our time apart is being cut short! Rather than graduating in May, he is scheduled to finish sometime in March or April! Things are really looking up for us! What a wonderful day I am having! AND- I get to see people next week for Thanksgiving! AND- Trixie is ALIVE!!! She is not dead! Now I just need to find someone that can watch her and REALLY take care of her until William graduates. So if any of my readers are interested and would like to take my Rabbit for a few months and have a place they could keep her covered out of the snow, PLEASE leave me a comment! I really want nothing more than for her to survive this winter and I think as long as she's at my parents, that just might not happen. My parents AND my brother are ALL working full time jobs and are struggling to take care of her. I would bring her home with me if they let Rabbits on planes! PLEASE!!! Anyone, that is willing! She's very low maintenance! Just needs new water and a scoop of food each day. With an occasional treat of fruit or veggies. And the poo tray should be cleaned once a week or more but it is SO easy! Please let me know!!
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
Graduation,
Trixie,
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
We will be happy to help. But you would have to find a way to get Trixie here. It does not get very cold here and the kids would just LOVE to rabbit sit. Let me know, maybe I could meet someone half way or something.Let me know we would love to help you out.
Well Michelle, that might actually be able to be arranged. And when we move we will be getting all of our stuff that is at Trevor and Stephanie's still so it would also be convenient. I'll see if there is anything I can do to get her down there.
YAY That Trixie is alive!!! and that you get to see Will again soon!! That's just WAY exciting!! lol.
That's awesome that Will gets to graduate earlier, I love when good things like that happen! I also wanted to say thanks for the Redbox codes, we used it this week and then let the people behind us use it too! :)
Post a Comment