Sunday, November 9, 2008
Photos From Graduation
at
10:26 PM
So during the coin ceremony I got into place to take a picture of William recieving his coin and this man just jumped right in front of me at the very second that I snapped the picture. Hence the picture of "Dumb Bald Guy"
The weekend went great, just way too short. Thanks so much to all of you that are keeping us in your prayers. This is a really difficult time for us and we couldn't get through it without your love & support!
Now I look forward to seeing some of you in a couple of weeks! Adi & I will be in SLC for 6 days for Thanksgiving. And if we don't see ya, Have a Great Turkey Day!!!
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
BMT Graduation,
dumb bald guy,
SLC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
That is so amazing what he is doing. I'm super proud of you guys. You are such a great family.
What awesome pictures!! I am so happy you got to be together for a while!! We should get together when you come down!! If not, I understand, but we'd love to see ya!!
ok i know i already commented, but i had to tell you i was looking at the pictures again - since i missed some last time - and Dante just came up behind me and saw Adi and was like, "ADI!!!" lol. then after a sec, "Missa!" hehe. too cute!
Post a Comment