Friday, February 15, 2008



Well, I know you all have been waiting for an update, and I appologize greatly for making you wait so long! Now to be honest, one of the biggest reasons that I haven't posted is because William got this new keyboard from my mom, for Christmas, that's all soft and flexible. At first I thought it would be great. That it would be better on his hands since he's taking these online classes. Well, it turns out that the keyboard is RE-diculously hard to use! You have to practically pound on the keys to get them to work sometimes. It would take forever for me to type anything. SO today, I couldn't take it anymore!! I switched back to the old keyboard! Now this onew is definitely better, but still not my favorite. IT's one of those split ones. I always thought I would really like this one. My fingers are all over the place when I type, so I thought this would help improve my typing skills. But if you had any idea how many times I've hit the backspace button, then you would see thast it's actually gotten worse.

I'm not watching my nephew anymore, at least until Stephanie finds another job. Then it's back to being super nanny! She's at a job interview right now actually, so we'll see how that goes. I've really enjoyed having her around. It's nice to have someone to talk to everyday and to watch Gilmore Girls with. Well the show is actually on at 3:00, and that's when William gets off work. He's hooked now too so at least I'll still have someone to watch that with. But the Parade of Homes started today, and Steph and I are going to that. So I'll be sad when she goes back to work and we don't get to do stuff like that together anymore.

Adi is doing just great! She came down with a really yucky cold just after Christmas. It totally screwed up her whole schedule. I never knew when she would nap or for how long. And forget about predicting the how much formula she would drink. This was all very hard for me since she's basically been on a set schedule since she was 2 months old. And just when she got rid of her cold, we went on another trip to Freezyville, I mean Salt Lake. I was so worried that she would be sick again when we got home. And you know what? She has never been happier. She's taking REALLY good naps, so I'm able to get a lot done. She's so happy to be able to play outside. That's her most favorite thing, aside from taking a bath. Which, bytheway, is her first sign. She knows "bath" and when we say it or sign it, she starts signing it the tries to rip her clothes off, while running to the bathroom. Her first words are uh-oh, asah-asah? (her way of saying "what's that?") And thanks to her uncle Brian she now says Adi.

This is Adi's first piggyback ride with her Daddy!!

And that is Daddy's first piggyback ride with Adi!>





Yesterday, for Valentine's Day, William and I went to see a movie. We were going to see Definitely Maybe, but decided on P.S. I Love You. It started sooner and was playing at the "Mexican Food Restaraunt" (From the mouth of a babe, she thought a "buck flick" was a MFR. That's a story for another day) This movie definitely required tissues!! Super cute though, and I would recommend it to anyone!! HOWEVER, there was a lot of ?able language and a man butt. So if you'd rather not, I do have the book. I actually bought it before anyone even knew about the movie, and I didn't like all the bad language so I started editing it. I figured since it was my own copy, I wouldn't mind if all the bad words were whited out and replaced with more appropriate words. Well, that's all for today, I will just leave you with some more pictures to enjoy. Have a great day!!









0 comments: