We may have to pack up & go in an instant, but we're an eternal family, & we'll always make the best of our situation & pick up right we're we left off.
This is a blog of our crazy life. I am a mom & friend. And I asspire to someday be a photographer. I will do anything for my girls! My husband is my trusty sidekick! Oliver is my companion. Together, we are one silly bunch. But we love eachother, and we have the gospel in our lives. That's all that matters.
The Whole Gang
Adielle
This is our spicy little meatball! She's 3 going on 23! She's a mother hen to all, including mom & dad. She knows best and tells everyone so. She's a perfectionist & very smart. She's in pre-school & loving it! No one can make her little sister laugh as much as she can! She makes us all laugh till we cry. She loves to pray & read scriptures. And sings everything! We love our Bean!!
Angeliza
This is the sweetest, cuddliest baby you will ever meet. Just don't cross her or she'll scratch your eyes out. She finally started to walk on her own just after her first birthday. And just recently she started to nod her head yes for things. She is a social bug and loves to be around other people. She loves music and dancing. She sucks her thumb & twirls her hair. She loves to play with anything her sister is playing with. She has the greatest laugh and most beautiful smile! This is our little peanut!
Well, I recently had the opportunity to meet the parents of my daughter's namesake. You can read the story in the 2/20 post, but this message I am posting for Adiel. When I met her parents, I told them about this blog so she could come & see if she remembered me. In the midst of all the excitement and astonishment of the whole situation, I didn't even ask for any contact information for her!! So, Adiel, if you do read this, please leave me a comment so that I know you were here! I would love to catch up with you and know how you're doing! Hope to hear from you soon!! ~ Melissa
2 comments:
Adiel is a darling little girl. Good work Melissa. Here is our blog if you want to check it out: www.jayriefamily.blogspot.com
That is the CUTEST! I never saw anything like that there. I LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment