Thursday, April 3, 2008

Time For a Change

Well, to those of you that are here because you followed the link in you email, thank you for checking us out. Now for you and everyone else reading this, here's the scoop:
William is joining the Airforce officially as of today!! I have made the decision to move myself and Adi back to Salt Lake tomorrow!!!! We will be staying with my parents in the beginning, but would like to spend time with everyone before we have to move. Please keep in touch with me and I will do the same. I want to make sure that Adi knows her friends and family, so she'll be excited to come and visit!


Best Friends!!


Her second sign- Dada


Playin' a little football with daddy!


This is Brenda, the cake maker and one of my very best friends, that I mentioned in an earlier post. They stopped by on their way to Vegas, for Kyle's soccer tournament. It was great to see you guys!! Hope you did well, though I have no doubt!! Go Fusion!!

4 comments:

Travis said...

Wow! I guess you are already here. Call me. Even if we just meet up at the park sometime next week. The kids can play and we can hang out and enjoy the fresh air.

Richard & Analeis said...

You're coming to my house for dinner. You knew that, right?

Michael & Kara said...

Hey need your email address so I can add you to my preferred list. I had to go private! Email it to me at karastanley@gmail.com

Christine said...

Hey there! I met you at the mall the other day. I also saw that you bought an adorable dress in Russia that your daughter wears. Now why didn't I think of doing that? Looks like you have a great family and I am still watching to see that ILP commercial. Thanks for sharing great memories!

http://jordanparty.blogspot.com/