Yes we are huge Idol fans!! We went to the ESA to watch the finale on the big screen! Adi started getting pretty tired towards the end, but she had so much fun cheering for our David!! (Archuletta that is!!) Here's some more pictures of us enjoying Idol!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Idol Archie Fans!
at
2:36 PM
Yes we are huge Idol fans!! We went to the ESA to watch the finale on the big screen! Adi started getting pretty tired towards the end, but she had so much fun cheering for our David!! (Archuletta that is!!) Here's some more pictures of us enjoying Idol!
With Love~
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
How fun! I love David too, but I didn't get to watch any Idol because our TV doesn't work! :( Glad to see you guys are doing well! Keep in touch!
Missy!!!! Really?! I am so excited you found me on blogger! How are you? Your little Adi is a doll!!! We'll have to keep in touch! :)
Post a Comment