Friday, September 26, 2008

Staph Infection!!!

Sorry no pictures for this one! I just thought I would let you all know what we are doing. William has been in Basic Military training now for two 1/2 weeks. I will be leaving here in three weeks to be in Texas for his graduation. We are mostly doing fine. William said that it's really rough being yelled at all the time, and not being able to see us, but he is doing well. I am picking up on all the finances very well. William was in charge before he left, so I've had to take them over. My sister-in-law has really helped me get them organized. I owe her my life!!
And as for Adi, well. . . where do I start? I have taken her to the doctor 5 times in the last 2 weeks. We've discovered that she is allergic to Amoxicillan, and now has a staph infection in her toe. SOOOO. . . we are doing fine just trying to get her back to being healthy. We'd love to see people before we leave, So hopefully we we'll get a chance! Love you all! Thank you all for your continued love and support! I wouldn't be here without all of your help!! Also if you would like to drop William a line, I'm know he would love it!

AB Pressgrove, William D.
323 Training SQ/SLP FLT. B663
Dorm A5 PSC3 1320 Trumper
ST. Unit 369553
Lackland AFB, TX
78236-5570

Thanks again!!

3 comments:

Laura Jett said...

Its about time we got an update!! :) Good to see you got Will's address, have you been able to talk to him yet? When is it exactly that you leave to Texas?
Holly missed you on Thursday & her baby is getting big! he's such a cutie! anyway, I hope Adi is doin better!! ttyl! -oh i got your message this morning, that is WAY funny about Adi putting stuff in her binkey like Dante! lol! I love it! ;)

Michelle said...

Your blog is cute. You have the sweetest family. I'm sorry to hear about the Staph Infection. By the way, this is Michelle Wyson from the Green Valley 2nd ward in St. George. :o)

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

This is so completely off topic, but I wanted to tell you, I started coaching cheer this year. I've never had anyone steadily call me Adi before, but this cheer squad doesn't call me anything but Adi. It's funny. Just thought I'd share. :)