
Well folks, our trip to Texas was not as successful as we planned! We ran into a barrier at 12:30 am Monday morning in Phoenix, AZ just 20 miles from our stopping point!! The car is totaled and my body feels like a train wreck, but we are all doing fine. Andrew flew home and William's dad came to pick up Adi and I and now we are safe and sound. Well, I have a three hour drive ahead of me today to get to San Antonio, and then we see William tomorrow!! So give me your prayers that I get there safely! I could definitely use them! I'll leave you with a couple more pictures. Stay tuned, next Monday I will be back online and give you more info.







3 comments:
Wow! I hope you are okay! Drive safe to San Antonio
oh my gosh!! that looks horrible!! i'm glad you are all ok! hey did you figure out all the title stuff for that car? maybe now you wont have to? lol. :P
Oh my gosh, I'm glad that the 2 of you are okay. That is very scary. Do you have another car?
Post a Comment