Just a quick update on how William is doing. He found out a few weeks ago that he has a stress fracture in his leg. Because this is keeping him from doing some of the physical training, he is having to do other things to meet the graduation requirements. Therefore, they have considered keeping him in BMT a little longer so that he can meet enough requirements. This means that he might not graduate next week as planned.
I am very distraught over the situation. I miss my husband SO much! But mostly I am sad at how much he is missing in Adielle's life right now. She is an incredibly fast learner with a great memory! I can't wait for him to hear her sing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star! It's the cutest thing! I'm sure it will just melt his heart!
Anywho, we are just getting packed and ready for our next journey. Come Sunday morning, we are off for Texas! So to all of my blog followers, thank you for reading and please do continue. All of your love and support is really going to help me out these next few months!! Love you all!!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope he doesn't have to stay longer. Be sure to update a lot in Texas and then wherever you will go next. It was good to talk to you yesterday!
I hope everything works out. I will keep you in my prayers.
Who thought that on your journey our paths would cross. I so enjoyed looking at your photos, you have a beautiful wonderful family. Take care sunshine and never give up!
Love,
Tamie
Post a Comment