Friday, November 7, 2008

We are a Happy Family


This is the first picture we took of our reunion after being separated for 6 1/2 weeks. We had a wonderful four-day weekend. William's graduation was very cool! It was really easy for us to find him in the crowd of people dressed identically since he had the privilege of being in the Drum and Bugle group. You can't miss him with that huge drum!

William is now at school in Buloxi, Mississippi. Adi & I are in Texas with my in-laws. I'm really enjoying the weather here! Still about 70' everyday!! And I am attending a very small military branch here to get more familiar with the lifestyle that lies ahead.
Now we won't see William again til his Christmas break that starts on December 20th. It's really hard to be apart, but easier than last time because he gets to have his phone. We talk everyday! I am definitely thankful for phones this month.
After Christmas William is being transferred to Wichita Falls, Texas to complete the remainder of his schooling. He will be there for 18 weeks. THEN. . . we will finally be able to live together! We don't know where that will be, though we are now thinking Vegas, but we don't really don't care at this point. We are just anxious to finally be together again!! More pictures of the graduation weekend to come (hopefully tomorrow). For now, "Goodnight friends!"

3 comments:

Janae said...

Thanks for the update. I have been thinking about you. So You will be living with your in-laws until then? You are a strong woman indeed! (not necessarily because you are living with your in-laws but because you and William will be apart for so long.)

Michelle said...

Wow, you are a strong woman. I look up to you. I'm glad you made it to Texas safe and sound. Thank you for the update. Be safe.

Marie Lefler said...

Being away from your hubby for that long is very hard. I hope you are able to make friends fast. It is so good you can call him though, I bet that helps.