
I'm tellin ya folks, Stephanie Meyer is an absolute genious! I have never been so intrigued with a story line in my life. And this is not my choice of story line. I was literally on the edge of my seat the entire time!! Now this is most likely because I didn't finish the book & I really had no idea what was going to happen! BUT. . . . What happens next? I really want to finish the first book to fill in the blanks of what was left out of the movie, but I'm dying to know what happens in the next book!!! So if any of you have any speed reading techniques, throw 'em at me!! I am pretty much the slowest reader ever! I'm only in ch. 7 after a month of picking it up and putting it down. RAR! What happens! I want to know! Wait no I don't! Don't say a word! I am going to finish this book! And in case you were wondering, these are a few of my favorite parts:
-I know what you are! -SAY IT!- Vampire!- heehee

-The Lion falling for the Lamb- altogether now, "awwwwwe!"

-going public- I love Edward's sunglasses, to me it's like he's saying, "I'm so cool. I have a girlfriend, and I know all of you are looking at me, so I'm going to look like a dork" It shows that he has a sense of humor.

-first kiss- Who does not LOVE first kiss scenes?

-Prom- I loved this part, but like he would have really just turned her into a vampire right there, at prom.

**Now this scene was good, but HELLO! Bella and Edward had no idea IF or WHEN they would see eachother again, so why no goodbye kiss? I was very disappointed.**

The house in the movie was almost exactly how it was in my head! Did you see anything in the movie that was exactly how you pictured it? What was your favorite part? Should Bella become a vampire? (most of you have probably already read the whole series and already know wether she becomes one or not, but just humor me. Tell me what YOU think should happen)
Thanks to all of you who encouraged me to just give it a try! I really enjoyed it! Does anyone know when the next one is coming out? How much time do I have?
I can't wait!!



5 comments:
Missy, you are hilarious. I'm not at all obsessed with the series, although I did read all four in about three days. The movie was pretty true to the book, I thought, but as far as it being what was in my head- not at all. I am not a fan of Kristen Stewart, either:( As for Bella becoming a vampire, I wanted her to become one because that's pretty much the only way they could be together and I am not a fan of unhappy endings even more than I don't like Kristen Stewart! I think you might have a year before the next one, but like I said, I don't follow all the hype, so I'm not sure.
OMG!!! I love Twilight. I read all 4 books in 8 days. I went and saw the movie like 2 weeks ago, and LOVED it! Finish reading the books, you will love them too.
the next movie is set to come out in the summer of 2010
lol you're too funny! I am glad you finally jumped on the Twilight band-wagon! ;) ... I was pretty upset that they didn't have Edward give Bella a goodbye kiss as well! I was very irritated with that, but overall, LOVED the movie. :D
I totally understand! I loved the movie and I just finished reading the 4th book! It was so good! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment