Welp, I need to appologize for not having any new pictures lately. My batteries died in my camera, and I couldn't find my rechargeable ones. And to be honest we haven't done anything very photo worthy. Adi's been sick. And now I think I'm getting sick. Seriously, what is with this rEdiculous headache that will not go away!?!?! Looks like we're making a trip to the base tomorrow, and sadly it is not to workout! Another trip to the clinic. We've only been here for less than 2 months and we're like on a first name basis over there! Jeez! Hopefully we will be better by next week. William will be here late Saturday night and I don't want him to spend his whole vacation taking care of a bunch of sick-O's!
The good news is that I have recharged my batteries, so if my brain will stop throbbing, maybe I can focus my eyeballs well enough to see through the lens, to take some good shots. OH!! Speaking of. . . My camera lens is so GROSS! I lost the lens cap for a while and the lens got all smudged. I found the lens cap but the lens is already dirty! Does anyone have any good lens cleaning tips? ( Janae, Travis, Jen, Liz??? ) ok I need to try to sleep, I can barely see what I'm typing! Goodnight Friends!
1 comments:
Oh no, I hope you guys feel better soon. You are probably sick from being in a new place. Different altitudes. Have you tried a blessing?
Post a Comment