Thursday, January 8, 2009

Advertisement

Happy New Year Everyone! I am so sorry I don't have the best blogging record lately! Our computer crashed and I have had very limited access to the internet. I was also very busy over the holidays spending time with William so this wasn't my top priority. But things are getting back to normal and I will give you a better update with pictures as soon as I have the ability.
For now I wanted to take a moment to help out a friend. She is starting a small business. She's located in Herriman, Utah. Following, is a link to her add on ksl. They're very cute, hand carved, personalized, name displays. If any of you are interested, please don't hesitate to to contact her!
Here's her add on ksl. (I fixed the link! Thanks Michelle!)
Good Luck Kara!!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

The link does not work.