Friday, January 30, 2009

Drum Roll Please. . . .

William just recieved his orders today and we know where we will be living for the next three years or so. So if you're not ready, stop reading! I'm about to make a long awaited announcement!
As of mid June, we are going to be the newest residents of South Carolina!! This really did not come as a surprise to us, but we are absolutely thrilled! I cannot wait to start my research! I feel like I'm preparing for a mission! YAY!!


This is the state flag

And this is going to be our new home! If you look closely, right in the center is Columbia (the state capital)And Shaw AFB is located right where the 'a' is.

6 comments:

Janae said...

It is good to see you posting again. You are a strong woman! I can't wait to hear more about your new place of residence. And yeah it is kind of like going on a mission!

Michelle said...

That is cool. Don't forget to pick up Trixie. lol!

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

You'll only be 2 1/2 hours from us..

Marie Lefler said...

After reading books by Nicholas Sparks I have always wanted to go visit North Carolina. And I have always wanted a white how with a wrap around porch (i.e. The Notebook).

I hope it is wonderful. Maybe I can go there someday. I know you may not like being away from family. But I bet it is really nice getting to see different places around our country. If you can get me extremely cheap tickets I would be happy to come and visit you! hint, hint! hahaha

Good luck with the move.

Laura Jett said...

HOLY COW!! South Carolina?!? I didn't know that was an option! dang girl! I hope you have SO much fun out there! My aunt was from there and loved it, so hopefully you do too! :D

Brent and Anne said...

South Carolina! That's exciting! I've always wanted to go there. So will you be living on base? My sis and her husband are stationed in Washington state but he's army.