Friday, February 13, 2009
~Home Smelly Home~
at
3:01 PM
Well things were going great for the first couple days we were here. I was REALLY enjoying being in our own place again, however. . . the apartment started to get smellier and smellier. I couldn't take anymore. Then there was a mix up at the electric company, and our power was shut off. So I temporarily moved in with a friend three doors down. After a day and a half of still no electricity, and an even worse smell, I called the Apartment manager to see what could be done. Luckily she has some other apartments available, but you know what that means? Yup- we're moving AGAIN!!! RAR! I can't take anymore. But for the first time in a LONG time, William is actually around to help! AND he's recruited some friends to help us after school today. Good Right? Well, here's the bad part- There are no appliances. At least not yet. And I need a fridge to house our food and milk! But the even better news, is that since we're having to deal with all this craziness, the Apartment lady let us switch out the mattress for a nice pillow top in one of the other apartments! YAY! That will Definitely be needed while we are here! Anyway, so we're moving again! Whoopy! I'll let you know how we like that one! And hopefully I will be able to get pictures soon!
With Love~
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good to hear from you! So William is done training and you are moving where you will be for the next while. You left out a lot of details...LOL. You should fill us in!
Post a Comment