Thursday, May 7, 2009

Only Two Weeks Left!!

Well, it's been pretty crazy here. It's hard to not have the internet. And using the the access at the library is not the easiest thing with a two year old! Last time I tried to pay some bills Adi shoved an old Sam's club card in the computer tower then crawled under the desk and flipped the power switch, shutting down a whole row of computers. Luckily those ones were not in use.
After William graduates, we are headed up to Utah for a little over a week. It would be impossible for us to get around to see everyone individually so we will be having an open house on the 29th to allow everyone the opportunity to come and see us. The open house will be held at My brother's house in West Jordan. the address is 6753 W. 8305 S. It will start at noon and go till whenever. So please come by!!! And if you feel so inclined, it is also Andrew's birthday (my younger brother). This may be the last time some people get to see him before he leaves on his mission. So keep that in mind as well.
After our stay in Utah, we are making the long drive cross country to our new home in South Carolina! I can't wait! It's been far too long since we've lived in a place of our own! We will be finding out next week the gender of the baby, so look for a post on that. I am due on October 7th. The pregnancy has been going great compared to my pregnancy with Adi! I do have a heart condition though, and this time they want to take some extra precautions. So I am headed to Fort Worth next week to see a high risk pregnancy specialist. I'll keep you all informed in that as well.
In the mean time, I really appreciate everyone's patience with us. We should have the internet as soon as we get settled into our new place. Please call me if you have any questions!! (801) 918-3934

3 comments:

Mary Ellen and Kevin said...

We look forward to having some family so close :)

Laura Jett said...

Is it for sure decided that you're going to South Carolina?? :D

Brent and Anne said...

I had no idea you were expecting baby #2! Congratualtions!