Angeliza Jayne was born on October 5th, 2009 at 7:04 pm. She was 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 3/4 inchs long. She has BIG eyes and lots of brown hair with highlites. She's beuatiful and we are so grateful for to have her in our family.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
HERESHEIS!!!
at
4:20 AM
Angeliza Jayne was born on October 5th, 2009 at 7:04 pm. She was 8 lbs 11 oz, 20 3/4 inchs long. She has BIG eyes and lots of brown hair with highlites. She's beuatiful and we are so grateful for to have her in our family.
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
Angeliza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Wow! I'm the first! Can't wait to hold my newest little sweetheart. She is so pretty and grandma is going to kiss her all over!.... Grandma Pressgrove
YAY FOR UPDATING YOUR BLOG!!! Way to go! ;) Liza is so dang cute! Every time I look at her I think she looks like William, but that picture reminds me so much of Adi! So so cute!!
Oh my goodness, she is cute!! Look at all of that hair, and we thought Hadlee had a lot! (she's bald compared to your babe!) Hope you guys are doing well, it's been forever since I've seen you!
She's precious! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment