Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Today was a wonderful day!! Adi had a blast opening ALL the presents!! She didn't care whose they were she just knew they were presents and that they needed to be opened! She got a barbie airplane and her first 2-wheeler bike!! I can't wait to get her out there and teach her to ride it!! No training wheels! I don't believe in them! If she could sing the national anthem and 50 some odd primary songs, than I think she can manage a bicycle withouit training wheels!
Liza is Doing great. Not a lot to update on her since all she does is eat, sleep and poop. She is growing quickly though. Sweet little Adi wore her same Christmas dress from last year, (thanks for it Papa!!) And our HUGE baby Liza wore Adi's first Christmas dress. Ummm. . ..Adi was 9 MONTHS OLD then!! Liza's not even 3 MONTHS!!! She's going to be taller than me that's for sure!!
Our dog Oliver is just as cute as ever!! Unfortunately, he was sick all day on Christmas. He still played around, but he barfed so many times! Thank you so much for cleaning it up Darlington, and not complaining for me to. The one time I did was bad enough.
I have been really busy trying to de-clutter and organize my life. We are moving again soon and I really don't want to have anymore boxes!! I'm sick of unpacking garbage!! This time I want to be able to get to Boston, unpack, and that's it. Done. Anyway, I'm excited to get more settled and get back to my photography!
Speaking of Boston, I'm sure you are all DYING to know if we have our orders yet. We don't. We are still waiting to find out when this move is happening. Personally I'm grateful that we still get to be here. South Carolina has been really good to us. The people are wonderful!! William, on the other hand, would just love to get outta here. The flightline is definitely not his dream job.
Anyway, to sum up, we are all alive and well. We miss all our friends and family very much. Thanks you for you do!

4 comments:

Laura Jett said...

AN UPDATE!?! YAY!!! :D What a CUTE family picture you guys have! I love it!! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! Dante was the same way! we had to stop him from opening ALL the presents and not just his own! lol. IT was a wonderful day having Daddy home with us as well! :D

Elisa & Josh said...

Cute blog and cute family photo at the top! We should be blog buddies. :)

Jordan + Kayla said...

Missy!! HOw are you!! I cant believe I came across your blog!! How are you. Send me an email and i will send you an invite to my blog.. Miss ya.

Kayla

Jordan + Kayla said...

oops sorry kayla_mor@hotmail.com