Well, friends, our old-school computer will not let me change our silly Thanksgiving background. I'm going to really make this a priority this week though so you can all get an update. I've also misplaced the USB cord for my camera, so that is why there are no recent pictures! I am so sorry for the delay. Please be patient with me. Hopefully everything will be worked out this week and I can get back to blogging.
Meanwhile, just a super fast update. William finally got some word on when we get to move to Boston! He has to wait for his one year mark of being here which is June 20, then they will release him. And while he's waiting for June he gets to be on the honor guard just cause they don't like him on the flightline and want to get rid of him. It works out better this way anyway because he might get "below the zone" early, and get to apply for Ssgt a whole year early! That would be really nice!!
I am taking FULL advantage of the extra time here to completely de-junk!! I want this move to be our easiest!! I'm so tired of all the last minute moving we've done in the past and unpacking garbage when we get there! I want to be organized and able to get back to normal life as soon as we get there! So all things happen for a reason, and this 9 months of waiting to move, should turn out to be a blessing. Ironic I guess that it ends up to be 9 months almost to the day of his audition in September. Crazy. It's like Boston is our new baby!!
Speaking of, Angeliza is doing wondeful!! She sleeps through the night! Is finally on a normal eating and napping schedule during the day. She's smiling a lot more, working on her laugh, Can hold her head up pretty well while on her belly, sucks her thumb and pokes her eyes with her fingers while doing so. And finally she thinks she's talking when she gurgles. So cute!! I love her!
Adielle is almost 3!! Can you believe it? She is so smart for her age it's crazy! She has learned that, "We don't say stupid, Mom" So I have plenty of daily reminders. She beats me at bowling on the Wii almost everytime. And loves to do boxing on there as well. When she fell into the kitchen table at Christmas, she did end up killing the roots of both her front teeth so they are turning more and more grey. Just wants to be as cool as me I guess. I only had one grey tooth though so she's just trying to show me up. The teeth are fine for now, but once her teeth are ready to start falling out, we'll need to get them pulled. She's almost completely potty trained. Which has been our biggest hurdle! Hallelujah!! She is a very picky eater but if it has chocolate on it, she probly eat it.
I'm trying really hard to get back into photography, so if any of my SC friends want to be my models- CALL ME!!! Plus if any of you have any tips for me, bring it on!! I'm still having a hard time to get my brain to understand all the technical terms- aperature, dof, shutter speed, and so on and how they affect the outcome of the picture. It's been too long since almost 2 years since I was trying to study all that so, we'll see how well I do. My friend Mandy wants me to take some family photos for her, so I need to figure out what I'm doing before then!
Anyway, I promise I will try my hardest to get some pictures up this week and to get rid of the turkeys!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Technical Difficulties
at
6:58 AM
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
Adielle,
Angeliza,
Photography,
South Carolina,
William
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good to see you updating again! I heard a rumor that you are coming? Is William coming too? I would LOVE to see you. Maybe we could have a get together with Issac and Laura and Matt and Holly!
yeah, a post!!! i didn't know that you were into photography! in college i took some photography courses for my major... don't know how much of it i would remember now... i'm too used to my point and shoot.
I'm so jealous that you get to live in Boston!! Also your family picture is adorable :)
yea! I love that you have a blog. I'm still sad to hear you are leaving us! But I am so glad you have till june! It will be nice to have you here till then! and you do beautiful pics. I'm sure ours will be great... even if you don't know everything yet!
Post a Comment