First of all, story time is on wednesdays at 10:30. Why is it so impossible to get out of the house in time. So we're already running late and there is no where at all to park in the library parking lot (darn construction). So we go across the street. walk over with our stretch limo of a stroller, just in time for story time to end.
Now what to do? Most of you with two small children probably would never think of getting on the computer at the library. Well I was tired of the turkey background so I decided to give it a try. Now if you don't already know, I was blessed with very well mannered kids. Aside from the times when they're hungry or tired. Well it's a good thing they put us all by ourselves in the back corner in the lab. Adi ended up spinning in the chair next to me, till she made herself sick. Tried to find a toy or something in the diaper bag, and in doing so she woke up Liza. Now Liza is SCREAMING!! She's a thumb sucker though, so every once in a while she'll calm herself with a few sucks. and to make me even more crazy, one of the staff just came in because he heard Liza crying. Now he didn't say anything, but I could tell from the look on his face that he was saying, "Uh. . . lady, you do realize that you're at a library, right?" Man, my wonderful children turn into clowns the second we get in this place.
I've decided I want to save up my money, and invest in a nanny when we get to Boston. Someone that is available just once in a while to help my sanity. Someone that will just do the dishes if they get backed up, or I just don't feel like doing them. Someone to talk to when I'm bored or want to have an adult conversation with. Someone that might actually be competition when playing games. I desperately want to play Scrabble or Russian Spy (that's my homemade version of Scotland Yard that my brother made me).
So I might never actually get this dream nanny, but that's why it's a dream I guess. Maybe I'll get lucky, and get an awesome nextdoor neighbor that doesn't have any kids or a job and is just dying for someone to craft, or scrapbook with. Someone that is already a pro at photography and teach me everything they know. Hmmm. . .
Enough dreaming, we're off to the park to hopefully get the wiggles out of Adi and maybe she'll take a nap today!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
A Day at the Library
at
10:02 AM
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
Adielle,
Angeliza,
Library,
South Carolina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
You are funny. You are a brave lady to use the computer at the library!
Hopefully you move in next door to a new BFF that you can hang out with all the time!!!
i love the new background! i understand about getting the kids out of the house... it's a hundred times worse getting anywhere on time in the winter... you have to do socks and hats and coats and.... yech.
lol. awesome background! I had that one a little while ago! :D ... lol. and I think we've all been there with the kids freaking out in places they shouldn't! At least those of us with children! :P
And I second Janae! You just need to move back to Utah! You'll have all of that here for sure! I can't teach ya about photography, but I can help clean and keep kids entertained once in a while! ;)
You could have been in sacrament meeting having both of them tugging at your skirt while you are trying to lead the congregation in song just before the sacrament is passed. That is always fun...(I asked to be released after that). :0)
Post a Comment