Here we took Adi bowling for the first time.
This is a 6lb ball that she insisted she carry all by herself.
Have all of you used a ball slide before? I think it is the greatest invention of all time. It really made it enjoyable for Adi.
YES. . . That is our scoreboard. And YES Adi got her first strike, and the only strike of the game! Really love the ball slide!
************************************************************************
Later that evening we took Adi to her first hockey game! She loves going to any event with music and cheering! This was the Wild Cats mascot, the Bull Dog. Adi thought it was "Pooh" So she spent most of the game asking for him and waving at him as he walked by. I finally decided to grab the camera and run down to catch a picture with him. She gave him the biggest hug and kiss!
Then when some music started she danced with him a little bit! And when he left she kept yelling at him, "Pooh! Come here! Right now! Hurry up!" Too cute!
****************************************************************************
Super Adi ready for swimming!
Getting to big to hold on! See how far her feet are hanging? Usually I have the little suitcase, but this is a big one! Man she's gowing too fast!
A Little Denny's Anyone? This is where we decided to eat just before returning William to the base. We had the best weekend with him! I can't wait to see him again!
We love you so much William! Thank you so much for all you do to provide for our little family! I can't wait to see what's in store for us! Just keep working hard and know how much you are loved and supported! We'll see you SOON!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment