Friday, January 30, 2009

Pictures!!

Well our computer is up and running and I wanted to get some pictures on here to give you an idea of our life in Texas! So sit back and enjoy!


-Saying goodbye to William after spending The holidays together!


Sea World Adventures


Grandma & Grandpa Pressgrove

Watching "The Boy" (Polar Express) in 4D! This is Adi's favorite movie!

Too Noisy!

Adi absolutely loved feeding the dolphins! She still talks about it today!

***************************************************************************
Christmas Day


Ahhh! The love of my life. . .



Bath Crayons are the greatest! For some reason it's funner to learn shapes and letters when you're in the bath tub. She's way more attentive!

************************************************************************
Picking up daddy to spend Christmas with us. Adi loves him so much she just couldn't take her eyes off him and she kept getting the happiest little grin on her face!

Attempting a photo shoot. She will not sit still anymore. I'm lucky I got this one, her NOT looking of course.

"Up, please." Adi always says so politely when she wants to spend time on Grandpa's lap.

My sweet baby when she was sick. And finally fell asleep.

Our 5 generations, minus great grandma, this is Adielle's great-great grandma Verla and I believe she is 83 years old! She is so wonderful!

Sneaking candy at Thanksgiving dinner. She just couldn't wait for the food.

Visiting with cousin McKay at his new house

I guess when you want to buy something, you should check the quality inside and out.

Playing at the park down the street. Adi loves crossing the balance beam.

Well Folks, I know that was long but I feel better for finally being able to do it. I really hope you guys enjoyed your holidays as much as we did. Thanks for your patience with me. I will try to be a more faithful blogger!

0 comments: