We have now been in St. George for about a month and a half, and love it here! The weather is great! I guess for those of you that don't know the details I'll explain. William found a job down here that is going VERY well. It's a company called Allconnect. He helps people setup different services when they move. He's always been at the top of his class and gets along great with his co-workers. I have been spending my days just taking care of Adi. She is getting so big! She crawls so fast, we have a really hard time keeping up with her sometimes. I imagine she'll be walking by Christmas if not already by Thanksgiving. She's seems to get ahead of herself a lot. She wanted to crawl before she could roll over and now crawling is too boring. She wants to walk so bad she gets really whiney when she falls on her tush. Then, of course, she'll get back up and try again.
Well, we had a nice visit with those of you that we had time to see last weekend. The trip back was nice and seemed to go really fast. Now I get to spend my days with Adi and my nephew Colin. He's here for the next month awaiting the arrival of his new baby brother. It's not so bad watching the two, but it does remind me why we still only have one! Adielle is a handful.
Well, that's all for tonite. I'll add more detail once I get the hang of this website.



2 comments:
Yeah! We LOVE bloggers and blogging! Can't wait for more updates!
janae
This is my first "blog" experience. Loads of fun. Can't wait to see you soon. Love, MomP
Post a Comment