Well today was a pretty long day. Adi used to have a set 9 pm to 9am sleeping schedule, but that has just recently turned into 8-830pm to 730 or 8am. So I'm not getting as much sleep as I used to. I'm a night owl and I like to get stuff done after Adi goes to bed. Then after everyone else goes to bed and it's nice and quiet, I have no interupptions and I can do anything! Well today I really wanted to take Adi and my nephew Collin to the library and the town square. The city just put in a water fountain like at the gateway mall, and there's some other water fall stuff. It's awesome! Especially for my eight month old that is in love with water and a restless four year old. Now the only way I could get into town was to walk to William's work (I'm not sure how far it is but it took me a half an hour to get there), and pick up the car. Adi should have taken a nap when I got back to the house, but she refused, so we packed up and went to play. Holy cow, does my child love water! It was freezing cold water but she didn't care! She was in heaven! And Collin's favorite part of it all, was splashing water at me and racing up and down the water steps. Then to let ourselves dry a little, we played football. Have you ever seen a four year old try to hike the ball between their legs? Yeah, it just bounces off the ground and gets 'em back in the face! Fun times! So them I changed the kiddos into dry clothes and we went to return our stuff at the Lbrary, pick new books and videos then rush to get William from work. Adi took a really long nap, While I hung out with My sister-in-law, Stephanie, and my 6 day old nephew Hunter. And William, Trevor and Collin went to the park to hit some golf balls. Then I made dinner, bathed Adielle and watched Hunter, while everyone went out to get some Nielsen's Frozen Custard, We sat and ate it while watching Don't Forget the Lyrics, and now here I am blogging for all of you. Ahhh! I just looked at the clock and it's after midnight already! crap! No wonder my eyes are burning! Ok! I gotta get some sleep! Sorry this is the longest blog ever, but if you're still reading this that means you actually took the time to read the whole blog. So thanks! You will soon be rewarded for your excellent decision!! Have a good day! *******Lissa
Sunday, November 11, 2007
A Long Day
at
6:58 PM
Well today was a pretty long day. Adi used to have a set 9 pm to 9am sleeping schedule, but that has just recently turned into 8-830pm to 730 or 8am. So I'm not getting as much sleep as I used to. I'm a night owl and I like to get stuff done after Adi goes to bed. Then after everyone else goes to bed and it's nice and quiet, I have no interupptions and I can do anything! Well today I really wanted to take Adi and my nephew Collin to the library and the town square. The city just put in a water fountain like at the gateway mall, and there's some other water fall stuff. It's awesome! Especially for my eight month old that is in love with water and a restless four year old. Now the only way I could get into town was to walk to William's work (I'm not sure how far it is but it took me a half an hour to get there), and pick up the car. Adi should have taken a nap when I got back to the house, but she refused, so we packed up and went to play. Holy cow, does my child love water! It was freezing cold water but she didn't care! She was in heaven! And Collin's favorite part of it all, was splashing water at me and racing up and down the water steps. Then to let ourselves dry a little, we played football. Have you ever seen a four year old try to hike the ball between their legs? Yeah, it just bounces off the ground and gets 'em back in the face! Fun times! So them I changed the kiddos into dry clothes and we went to return our stuff at the Lbrary, pick new books and videos then rush to get William from work. Adi took a really long nap, While I hung out with My sister-in-law, Stephanie, and my 6 day old nephew Hunter. And William, Trevor and Collin went to the park to hit some golf balls. Then I made dinner, bathed Adielle and watched Hunter, while everyone went out to get some Nielsen's Frozen Custard, We sat and ate it while watching Don't Forget the Lyrics, and now here I am blogging for all of you. Ahhh! I just looked at the clock and it's after midnight already! crap! No wonder my eyes are burning! Ok! I gotta get some sleep! Sorry this is the longest blog ever, but if you're still reading this that means you actually took the time to read the whole blog. So thanks! You will soon be rewarded for your excellent decision!! Have a good day! *******Lissa
With Love~
Melissa
Topic:
St. George
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey guys, I am so glad you updated your blog. I have been waiting (patiently) I might add. I guess your sister-in-law had her baby? I guess then I can excuse you for not updating sooner! Looks like you have been keeping busy. The water looks like fun. Whats new with William the the cop job? I saw Holly and Matt at volleyball. We went to region and lost both games, we were playing against the Polynesians. They don't even have to move to hit the ball, they are that good.
I look forward to many more blogging posts!
Post a Comment